[MITgcm-support] Crashes with EVP seaice

Pochini, Enrico epochini at inogs.it
Mon Jan 11 05:18:13 EST 2021

Some more info on this ..

I've written snapshots a few timesteps before the crash and discovered that
sea ice velocities explode at point i,j= (235,355) (see netcdf attached)
but instabilities in seaice velocities start to develop since iter 320486.

Enrico

 snapshots_last.nc
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R7k3xtN_zPEdcrjcUfafiQ3WjNJ2lEwx/view?usp=drive_web>