[MITgcm-support] Questions about the thsice pkg

张昊昊 191311040038 at hhu.edu.cn
Sat Jan 2 23:29:41 EST 2021

Dear all,
             I have a question here about the thickness of sea ice in the thsice pkg.
             In the initial file, I set the initial thickness of the sea ice to 2m. In the calculation    process, once the sea ice melts completely, the sea ice thickness data in the output file (SI_Thick)  will become -999 in this period(Normally this number would be 0).What can I do to solve this  problem.
             I'm eager to get your help. Thank you!