[MITgcm-support] [EXTERNAL] OBCS add_tide does not change open boundary velocities

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 26 07:34:36 EST 2021

Hi Penyang, as a penance , I am trying to answer before your esteemed AWI colleague
but I don’t see anything wrong with the set-up that you describe below.

I wonder if it would help to try and use as many of the options from
MITgcm/verification/seaice_obcs/code
MITgcm/verification/seaice_obcs/input.tides
initially, less the sea ice, to see if that fixes problem.
And then you can progress back, in steps, to your set-up.

D.