[MITgcm-support] using a module instead of a common block?

Daniel Goldberg dan.goldberg at ed.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 17:07:30 EDT 2021

thanks both!!! ah i see... i've actually used packages with modules but had
never actually noticed them! genmake2 is even more clever than i thought!
OK -- I think this all makes sense, and that the "success" below was not by
luck but by genmake2/f90mkdepend. Ill be wary of the suffix, but this seems
ok for now. thank you!!!

dan

em: dan.goldberg at ed.ac.uk
web: https://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/homes/dgoldber