[MITgcm-support] (no subject)

Jeremy Miller jeremysharonmiller at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 01:02:37 EDT 2021

Dear Michael,all,
Disregard that last email, and thanks for your suggestion - I realize now
that those were just warnings and seemingly do not affect the data written
in the run file.

Deleting execName did not help things, but recompiling from scratch did
solve the problem, as well as deleting all the meta files and data files.
Thanks Michael, and Martin.
Best
Jeremy