[MITgcm-support] (no subject)

Jeremy Miller jeremysharonmiller at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 00:52:10 EDT 2021

Dear Michael,

No, I was not deleting the execName or rebuilding after editing SIZE.h
and data. Following your suggestion, I deleted run/mitgcmuv and
rebuilt using the following commands:

cd build
../../../tools/genmake2 -enable=kl10 -mods ../code
make depend
make
cd ..

cd run
ln -s ../input/* .
ln -s ../build/mitgcmuv .
./mitgcmuv > output.txt

After the final command I get the following errors:

** WARNING ** PACKAGES_CHECK: useMNC is TRUE
** WARNING ** but pkg/mnc has not been compiled (#undef ALLOW_MNC)
STOP NORMAL END