[MITgcm-support] [EXTERNAL] Data diagnostic output

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 25 11:43:34 EDT 2020

I don’t fully understand your question but could this:

data.cal: calendarDumps = .TRUE.,

C   calendarDumps :: When set, approximate months (30-31 days) and years (360-372 days)
C                    for parameters chkPtFreq, pChkPtFreq, taveFreq, SEAICE_taveFreq,
C                    KPP_taveFreq, and freq in pkg/diagnostics are converted to exact
C                    calendar months and years.  Requires pkg/cal.

be the reason?