[MITgcm-support] [EXTERNAL] changing one entry in pickup files

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:41:01 EDT 2020

Hi Paola, do you use matlab or python?

If matlab and if noone answers with a generic answer, please send your pickup*.meta file and let me know which variable you want to replace and I will send you two lines of matlab code (and two small scripts) that will read and write the desired variable from and to the pickup file.

Cheers, Dimitris