[MITgcm-support] Unable to build tutorial_barotropic_gyre with Intel compilers

John Miezitis john.miezitis at tpac.org.au
Mon Apr 27 19:13:05 EDT 2020

Hi Ed,

Thanks for that I missed the bit in the documentation referring to the
pre-built option files
(https://mitgcm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting_started/getting_started.html?highlight=mailing#genmake2-optfiles)
and tried to write my own.

Apologies to Jean-Michel for wasting his time.

John Miezitis
Senior HPC Systems Engineer
Tasmanian Partnership for Advanced Computing (TPAC)
University of Tasmania