[MITgcm-support] change ptracers surface BC during runtime

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 2 23:47:38 EDT 2020

Hi Yilang

The sea ice can take up tracer when formed and release when melted. This is turned on with
define ALLOW_SITRACER in SEAICE_OPTIONS.h

You will likely want to customize seaice_tracer_phys.F
to tell it which tracer to take up and what fraction should be taken up vs rejected.

If this is what you are interested in doing I can give more details about customizing seaice_tracer_phys.F

Matt