[MITgcm-support] New to MITgcm; any advice appreciated

Katie Stagl kestagl at ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 6 15:04:53 EDT 2019

Hello,

I will be using MITgcm to model an ice-covered, temperate lake. I'm hoping
to identify the role that ice cover has on the health of the lake and how
circulation patterns/water quality will change if the lake loses it's ice
cover.

I'm new to MITgcm and was wondering if anyone would be willing to set up a
Zoom/Skype call with me. The initial setup of the inputs and procedures for
starting is what I'm most interested in.

Also does anyone know if there are any workshops that focus on lake
specific application of MITgcm?

Best wishes,
Katie Stagl

Graduate Student | Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering
University of California, Davis
kestagl at ucdavis.edu