[MITgcm-support] look at smag output

钱钰坤 qianyk at mail3.sysu.edu.cn
Wed May 1 20:44:45 EDT 2019

Hi Yangxin,

In short, you can check the available_diagnostics.log in your case folder to find the diagnostics you are interested, and you have to turn on the diagnostics package first.

Basically, the log contains all the viscosities, viscous fluxes, and momentum tendencies due to dissipation you may want to check out.

Hope this helps.

------------------
 Best regards

Yu-Kun Qian (钱钰坤)
Center for Monsoon and Environment Research
 Department of Atmospheric Sciences
School of Environmental Science and Engineering
 Sun Yat-sen University
No. 135 Xingang West Road, Haizhu District
Guangzhou, 510275, P.R. China
Tel; 020-84115227
Email: qianyk at mail3.sysu.edu.cn