[MITgcm-support] solid boundary with sponge layer

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Sat Jul 6 13:58:43 EDT 2019

I think you could do either, though I think rbcs might be the most straight forward.  But if you want to use obcs, I think you can just set V=0 at your northern boundary and that will be close to the same thing as a wall.  Note however, that if you have a sponge for temperature I *think* you will get the same one for V.

Cheers,   Jody