[MITgcm-support] OBCS Tracer Errors

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Jan 24 10:57:48 EST 2019

Hi Senja,

hard to say anything without seeing your configuration. I suggest that you have a look at verification/exp4, which uses both obcs and ptracers. Maybe that can help set up your configuration?

Otherwise we’d need to see at least the content of your code and input directories (without any large files).

Martin