[MITgcm-support] Coupled tutorial cpl_aim+ocn questions

我和我 54970556 at qq.com
Mon Aug 12 01:38:33 EDT 2019

Dear all,
I tried to deal with cpl_aim+ocn example recently, and the executables I got can run and give output successfully.

But, when I tried to change the CubedSphericalGrid into the SphericalPolarGrid (I changed all input data

from cs_grid to lonlat_grid and closed the cs_grid related options in eedata), there were something wrong.

I don't know how to deal with it and hope to get some helps and suggestions from all of you.

thanks a lot,
Lin Yanjiang