[MITgcm-support] FLT package documentation

Thomas Bryce Kelly tbk14 at fsu.edu
Thu Oct 4 13:40:34 EDT 2018

Good morning,

My lab would like to start building modeling capacity using the flt (Lagrangian particle) package; but as many of you know, the documentation is on the sparse side. If anyone has documentation--even informal notes--on the setup and package options then I would be very interested. Links to blog posts, wiki sites or whatever also welcomed.

Since I have to imagine that there are other modelers & biogeochemists out there that are looking for this information, I'll also be writing it all up and linking it to my lab's site and github repo in the hope that the wheel doesn't need to be reinvented too many times.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Thomas Bryce Kelly