[MITgcm-support] Pressure field in MITgcm experiment

Павел Лобовиков plobovikov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:34:17 EST 2018

*Hi folks!Can anybody tell me please how I can to calculate the pressure
field based on PH and PNH output arrays?I use MITgcm for reproducing
laboratory experiment with internal wave generation in a hydrodynamic tray,
and I need to calculate pressure that the wave exerts on the wall and
bottom points during the propagation of the wave.In laboratory experiments
we have a several pressure sensors in our tray that measure pressire in Pa
(Pascals), I need to compare pressure from sensors with pressure from
MITgcm modelling results.Thanks!*