[MITgcm-support] access to the data of arctic/cs_18km and arctic/cs_36km

Yi-Chih Huang dscpln at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:41:21 EST 2018

Hello MITgcm experts,

    I am conducting on the simulations over the Arctic regions.  I have
worked on arctic40km and arctic/cs_4km.  But I got numerical anomalies
applying the grids of arctic40km. Also, the delta T has to be 1.5 seconds
when applying the grids of arctic/cs_4km.  Therefore, I would like to
explore the grids of arctic/cs_18km and arctic/cs_36km.  However, the
links are no longer available on both websites
http://wwwcvs.mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/arctic/cs_18km/readme.txt?revision=1.5&view=markup
and
http://wwwcvs.mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/arctic/cs_36km/readme.txt?revision=1.3&view=markup.
Could you indicate how to access these data?

    Many thanks,

                     Yi-Chih