[MITgcm-support] No output every 4th depth

Mari Fjalstad Jensen Mari.F.Jensen at uib.no
Wed Nov 14 16:32:33 EST 2018

Dear all,
I've recently moved an existing setup with MITgcm to a new machine. I
got the model up and running, and the surface ouput looks reasonable,
but I only get ouput at every forth depth. The problem is already in
setting up the grid. dRC etc looks fine, but hFacC and similar has a
zero at every forth depth.
The depth.data-output looks like the bathymetry input I give it, so I
don't think there is a problem with reading input files. SIZE.h looks
correct too.
I use the same data-file and input as in a previous setup on a different
machine, which works fine. Anyway, I've pasted in the data-file, and the
build-options (which is what is changed from the other machine)
Anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks for any advice!
Mari

build options:

FC=mpiifort
CC=mpiicc
LINK=$FC
DEFINES='-DWORDLENGTH=4 -DALLOW_USE_MPI -DALWAYS_USE_MPI'
CPP='cpp  -traditional -P'
NOOPTFLAGS='-O0'
INCLUDES="-I${NETCDF_DIR}/include
-I/opt/cray/mpt/7.1.2/gni/mpich2-pgi/141/include"

# NetCDF not in use at this time
     FFLAGS=" -g -r8 -extend_source 132 -convert big_endian"
     FOPTIM="-pc=64 -O2"

data:

# Continuous equation parameters
  &PARM01