[MITgcm-support] Different GMRedi coefficients for ptracers

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Nov 12 11:09:18 EST 2018

Hallo Spencer,

I am not entirely sure, but you could hack it by using the tracer identity. Eg. in pkg/gmredi/gmredi_calc_diff.F, there is a differentiation between tracer with tracerIdentity < GAD_TR1 (theta and salt) and >= GAD_TR1 (all passive tracers). Similarly in GMREDI_XTRANSPORT and GMREDI_YTRANSPORT, which you could modify based on the value of trIdentity.

Martin