[MITgcm-support] Tidal over Gaussian topography

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue May 22 05:38:27 EDT 2018

Hi

I don’t know what you did exactly, so it’s hard to help.

My general procedure to debug is to start from “clean code” (without any modification, ideally a fresh copy from git), compile and run the model, then start modifying the code, and compile and possibly run after each step to see, where things are going wrong. I suggest you follow that recipe.

Martin