[MITgcm-support] MITgcm Questions

Ali Ramadhan alir at mit.edu
Mon Jul 23 18:21:18 EDT 2018

Hi Keerthijan,

Yup this is the right place! I'm a complete beginner so I may not be able
to help you but if you post a new message with a more specific title and
with some details on what you're trying to do I'm sure someone can help.

I think section 3.12.3.6
<http://mitgcm.org/public/r2_manual/final/online_documents/node132.html#SECTION004123600000000000000>
of the old manual may help? The relevant info: The *input/bathymetry.bin*
file specifies a two-dimensional *(x,y)* map of depth values. The file
contains a raw binary stream of data that is enumerated in the same way as
standard MITgcm two-dimensional, horizontal arrays.

Cheers,
Ali