[MITgcm-support] OBCS for ocean, but periodic for sea ice?

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Feb 14 13:57:14 EST 2018

Hi Dan,

The model is periodic by default. That means it should be enough to make sure the the routines obcs_*ice* don’t do anything (there are 4: obcs_adjust_uvice.F  obcs_apply_seaice.F  obcs_apply_uvice.F   obcs_seaice_sponge.F), i.e. put a EXIT as the first executable statement the code, or a CPP-FLAG or something like that.

Martin