[MITgcm-support] running the global_with_exf tutorial

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Feb 12 11:54:00 EST 2018

Hi Neil,

I can’t reproduce your problem. I tried this:

cd verification
./testreport -t global_with_exf

Can you try this, too? (after removing everything from the run directory)

Usually the error means that the model tries to read past the end of the file, but your file size appears to be OK.

Both global_with_exf and global_ocean.90x40x15 get their input data from tutorial_global_oce_latlon/input

Martin