[MITgcm-support] question on *_ad_diff.list

Daniel Goldberg dngoldberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:38:30 EST 2017

Hello all adjointers,

I am doing some exploration development involving the adjoint code and am
modifying various [pkg]_ad_diff.lists. From what it seems, i need to keep
them in their original locations in the code tree for them to work, and so
i can't keep modified versions in my code/ directory for efficient porting
of experimental setups. I just want to verify this is correct, and there is
no other workaround?

Many thanks
Dan

--