[MITgcm-support] Adding multiple tracers to MITgcm

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Wed Nov 15 14:50:24 EST 2017

Hi Dhruv,

2 (short) suggestions:

1) rbcsForcingPeriod is a real parameter, so I would try to specify:
>   rbcsForcingPeriod=0.,
   instead of:
>   rbcsForcingPeriod=0,

2) If you want to be sure that your are getting everything written in STDOUT.#####
  (not retained in an IO buffer and lost as the model stops) you could specify:
  a) in "eedata":
>  debugMode=.TRUE.,
  b) in "data", PARM01 namelist:
>  debugLevel=2,
 This will flush the IO buffer so that it should be easier to see
 where the model stops.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel