[MITgcm-support] using ECCOv4 exf inputs with a different model

Menemenlis, Dimitris (329C) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 25 11:15:55 EDT 2017

Correct.

One would have to rotate/interpolate to a regular latitude/longitude grid (the most flexible approach) or to the specific grid that you want to drive.

I think this is of sufficiently general interest so that we could ask Ou or Hong to produce such forcing fields.

If your domain is between 70S and 56N, all one has to do is to get rid of the Northern polar cap and Southern tripolar grid.

Dimitris Menemenlis
818-625-6498