[MITgcm-support] Coupled tutorial cpl_aim+ocn questions

Lu, Xing xlu at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Mar 1 21:26:05 EST 2017

Hi all,

I’m having some questions running the cpl_aim+ocn tutorial. I can create mitgcmuv executables in build_atm, build_ocn and build_cpl with no problem.

So what is the next step to run the tutorial? I have 3 executables in 3 different directories and I’m not sure how to call them. I tried run_cpl_test but it does not work, and I don’t really understand it. Does anyone know how to get the coupled model running?

Thanks a lot!

Xing