[MITgcm-support] Global 1 degree lat-lon bathymetry for MITgcm

gael forget gforget at mit.edu
Mon Jun 5 12:36:59 EDT 2017

Hi Henri,

my suggestion would also be to use the ECCO version 4 setup and release 2 solution as your starting point (see links provided by Dimitris — thanks D.).

Thus you will immediately be able to take advantage of ongoing model development and optimization efforts by the MITgcm and ECCO community.

Cheers,
Gael