[MITgcm-support] Collected output

Camille Mazoyer mazoyer at univ-tln.fr
Tue Jan 24 03:35:02 EST 2017

Hi,
It seems that your script gluemncbig is not where you want.
Could you try on a terminal:

ls ~/MITgcm_c63/utils/python/MITgcmutils/scripts/gluemncbig

to verify it location?
And then, if it's not theren you can use this command to know where it is:
locate gluemncbig

What you can do is copying the script on your working directory and then
use your second command:

python gluemncbig -o a.nc mnc_test_000*/state*

Hope this will fix your problem,

Camille Mazoyer

Le 23/01/2017 21:29, rahele shafiee a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
> I am running MITgcm model and my output format is as “.nc” , so
> because of npx*npy=4 , I have to collecte them together. I’m trying by
> using the following commands:
>
> python ~/MITgcm_c63/utils/python/MITgcmutils/scripts/gluemncbig -o
> a.nc mnc_test_000*/state*
> or
> python gluemncbig -o a.nc mnc_test_000*/state*
>
> But I get the following error:
>
> python: can't open file
> '/home/caelinux/MITgcm_c63/utils/python/MITgcmutils/scripts/gluemncbig':
> [Errno 2] No such file or directory
>
> How can I fix it? thank you in advance for attention to this matter
> Regards Rahele

Camille Mazoyer
Phd Student
Mediterranean Institute of Oceanography (MIO)
Institut de Mathématiques de Toulon (IMATH)
Université de TOULON
Bat X - CS 60584
83041 TOULON cedex 9
France