[MITgcm-support] Collected output

rahele shafiee rahele_shafiee at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 15:29:56 EST 2017

Hi everyone,I am running MITgcm model and my output format is as “.nc” , so because of npx*npy=4 , I have to collecte them together. I’m trying by using the following commands:
python ~/MITgcm_c63/utils/python/MITgcmutils/scripts/gluemncbig -o a.nc mnc_test_000*/state*or python gluemncbig -o a.nc mnc_test_000*/state*
But I get the following error:
python: can't open file '/home/caelinux/MITgcm_c63/utils/python/MITgcmutils/scripts/gluemncbig': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
How can I fix it? thank you in advance for attention to this matterRegards Rahele