[MITgcm-support] Changing mds file suffix

Christoph Voelker christoph.voelker at awi.de
Tue Feb 28 01:29:51 EST 2017

Hi Jody,
also, even though it may not break the code, it will also force people
to change their job scripts, analysis tools etc. It is of course not a
terribly difficult thing to do, but unlike for the code, where everyone
can change doing an update, everyone has to change their scripts on
their own.
Cheers, Christoph