[MITgcm-support] Failure to create pickup file for DIC

Uchida Takaya tu2140 at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 12 12:42:11 EST 2017

Dear MITgcm support,

I am trying to set up a run with the Darwin biogeochemical package activated (I have the namelist files here: https://github.com/roxyboy/SO_Darwin/tree/master/runs/test_darwin <https://github.com/roxyboy/SO_Darwin/tree/master/runs/test_darwin>).
The model seems to run fine until the last time step but it fails when writing the pickup files for the DIC biogeochemical package that Darwin uses and I get a segmentation fault error.
I get the pickup files for PTRACERS, both `.data` and `.meta`, but only `.data` for DIC and none related to the dynamical variables.
Is there some incompatibility with the flags in my namelist files? When I turn off the Darwin package, the model successfully runs.

Thank you in advance for your attention and support.

Best,
Takaya Uchida