[MITgcm-support] Missing/inconsistent output and stalled runs with ECCOv4 setup on ARCHER

gael forget gforget at mit.edu
Wed Oct 19 09:57:26 EDT 2016

Hi Dan,

MITgcm_contrib/verification_other/global_oce_llc90/ is not intended for long runs and I suspect that your
experience on archer may reflect that the model / system is trying to access forcing files that are not there.

Please refer to the email I just sent to mitgcm-support ("running ECCO version 4 release 2” ) and to
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/*checkout*/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/gael/verification/eccov4.pdf
for additional details with regard to the reference bi-decadal run.

Cheers,
Gael