[MITgcm-support] build errors for llc_1080

Ryan Abernathey ryan.abernathey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:21:00 EST 2016

Thanks so much for the tips!

Jody, the surface heat flux does seem large, but those numbers are
consistent with Dimitris's otherwise successful runs.

Dimitris, I have ruled out the seaice by disabling it as you suggested. I
am now looking into the binary file checksums.

-Ryan

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Dimitris Menemenlis <dmenemenlis at gmail.com