[MITgcm-support] CS64–128 grid files

gael forget gforget at mit.edu
Wed Nov 23 11:22:12 EST 2016

Hi Alexandre,
I am not sure where you are looking in the contrib area. In any event, the extensive grid families that
were prepared as part of ECCO version 4 (doi.org/10.5194/gmd-8-3071-2015) are now available @
ftp://mit.ecco-group.org/ecco_for_las/version_4/grids/grids_input/
where you will find common cube-sphere grids in the cs_nostretch subdirectory.
Cheers,
Gael