[MITgcm-support] river runoff

钱钰坤 qianyk at mail3.sysu.edu.cn
Fri Nov 11 05:10:38 EST 2016

Hi Jean-Michel,

Thanks very much for your suggestions.  I think I have to choose option 3 because the river flow is time dependent.

------------------
 Best regards

Yu-Kun Qian (钱钰坤)
Center for Monsoon and Environment Research
 Department of Atmospheric Sciences
School of Environmental Science and Engineering
 Sun Yat-sen University
No. 135 Xingang West Road, Haizhu District
Guangzhou, 510275, P.R. China
Tel; 020-84115227
Email: qianyk at mail3.sysu.edu.cn