[MITgcm-support] Ocean modelling opportunities in Australia

Blundell J.R. jeff at noc.soton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 12 05:18:18 EST 2016

Oops from me too. Always check the "to" field before hitting send.

                                Jeff
|              Research Fellow in Physical Oceanography              |
|                    e-mail:  jeff at noc.soton.ac.uk                   |
|   Jeff Blundell,  Room 256/09  |  OES Physical Oceanography Group, |
|    phone: +44 [0]23 8059 6201  |  National Oceanography Centre,    |
|     fax : +44 [0]23 8059 6204  |  Southampton, European Way,       |
|                                |  SOUTHAMPTON SO14 3ZH, UK.        |
|      WWW: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/oes/about/index.page?       |