[MITgcm-support] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: FW: Diagnose momentum equation

lianzhan at fio.org.cn lianzhan at fio.org.cn
Mon Sep 28 20:28:49 EDT 2015

Hi Jean-Michel

I am sorry, maybe you can find the attachments this time.

In this set-up, the barotropic model is driving by wind stress on sea surface.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Lianzhan

From: Jean-Michel Campin
Date: 2015-09-29 01:57
To: mitgcm-support
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [MITgcm-support] [SPAM] Re: FW: Diagnose momentum equation
Hi Lianzhan,

Two quick things:
1)
> The attachements are "data" and "dada.pkg" files of my exp.
I did not find these attached files. Are you sure you really included them ?

2)
> What type of forcing do you have in this set-up ?
An answer to this question would be useful.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel