[MITgcm-support] 1851 Input choice

Tudino, Tobia tt282 at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Sep 1 05:20:49 EDT 2015

Hi Martin,

thanks for clarifying it and sorry for my previous misunderstanding mail.
The issue is that I need an empmr distribution in order to give the model the freshwater fluxes, but, up to know, I have been able to find a global precipitation distribution but both the evaporation and the runoff have been built with reanalysis for 1851 only on the land. Therefore, I am not able to estimate the Empmr=Evaporation-Precipitation-Runoff for the ocean for that period.

Regards,

Tobia

Tobia Tudino
tt282 at exeter.ac.uk<mailto:tt282 at exeter.ac.uk>
PhD Student
Geography
College of Life and Environmental Science
Skype: tobia.tudino