[MITgcm-support] EXF period with interpolation

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Wed Oct 14 10:42:57 EDT 2015

Hi Renske,

I did check how exf_set_uv.F would work if allowing to have wind or stress period set to 0
(for constant in time forcing), and was surprised that it just works fine.
So I was wrong in assuming there would be a problem there.

I made these changes yesterday in the CVS repository (in exf_set_uv.F and exf_init.F,
removing other un-necessary stop) so that if you update your code today it should allow
you to use a zero period (and only 1 reccord in files) without stopping.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel