[MITgcm-support] EXF period with interpolation

Renske Gelderloos rgelder2 at jhu.edu
Mon Oct 12 10:29:24 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the EXF package with on-the-fly interpolation and (initially) non-time-varying forcing. If I have understood this correctly, I set repeatPeriod to 0 and that should work. However, there is a safe guard built into exf_set_uv.F, that if USE_EXF_INTERPOLATION is set and uvecperiod .LE. 0 the model stops. Now, in my case uvecperiod is 0 because I have time-independent forcing. Did I misinterpret something or should this safe guard be .LT. and not .LE.?

Renske