[MITgcm-support] gendata.m

Guiting Song guitingsong at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:37:43 EST 2015

Hi, Martin,

Many thanks for your reply. Then, could you suggest how to generate the
input data for a realistic domain especially for a global run at about 0.25
degree resolution? I am a new player for MITgcm, I search for a long time
and study your mannual. But I am still not sure how to generate the input
data such as bathymatry, wind forcing and climatology for MITgcm.

Best regards,
Tony