[MITgcm-support] gendata.m

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Nov 25 05:45:27 EST 2015

Hi Tony,

that’s probably an error in the documentation, an erroneous copy and paste from a different experiment description. The text should just read:

"The input/bathymetry.bin file specifies a two-dimensional (x,y) map of depth values. The file contains a raw binary stream of data that is enumerated in the same way as standard MITgcm two-dimensional, horizontal arrays.”

There is no “gendata.m” associated with this experiement (because it is quite involved to generate the input data for a realistic domain). Sorry about that, I’ll fix the documentation.

M.