[MITgcm-support] pre-processing software

Guiting Song guitingsong at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:03:12 EST 2015

Hi Kaveh,

Many thanks for your reply. I am new for MITgcm, may I ask whether there is
tutorial to teach how to prepare grid, bathymety and forcing data *step by
step*? I looked through the utils/matlab, there is only a brief README to
introduce the scripts, but no introduction how to use them? They are a bit
confusing for me.

Much appreciated for more detailed introduction.
Best regards,
Tony