[MITgcm-support] The segmentation fault in running the adjoint model using MITgcm and OpenAD

Mike 717613378 at qq.com
Wed Jan 28 08:57:34 EST 2015

Dear AllI am interested in building the adjoint model using MITgcm and OpenAD.Now I have solved the problem in the compiling. But when I run the model, there are  "‍segmentation fault" after the "Model current state‍". I do not know what is wrong.‍In the attachment, the file is the messages when  the "OpenAD" example was run in the debug mode.  And I used the MITgcm checkpoint65h, the OpenAD_2014-03-15 and the ifort.Could you help me? Thanking in advance,  Mike‍‍