[MITgcm-support] downloading source code through a ssh tunnel

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Jan 15 05:23:22 EST 2015

Hi Alexandre,

that’s a very good question, that I am faced with myself, and I would like to hear answers to this.

But for the “regular machine” don’t you have to set

setenv CVSROOT ‘:pserver:cvsanon at mitgcm.org:/u/gcmpack’

see <http://mitgcm.org/public/source_code.html>, I think using “ext” requires “developers” rights, and cannot be used with “cvsanon”

Martin