[MITgcm-support] Recommended NetCDF libraries

Jonny Williams Jonny.Williams at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 04:32:01 EDT 2015

Thanks Martin, that's very helpful!

In the genmake.log file there are many references to 'undefined references'
for example...

genmake_tnc.o: In function `MAIN__':
genmake_tnc.f:(.text+0x41): undefined reference to `nf_create_'
genmake_tnc.f:(.text+0x72): undefined reference to `nf_def_dim_'
genmake_tnc.f:(.text+0x8b): undefined reference to `nf_close_'
genmake_tnc.f:(.text+0xdb): undefined reference to `nf_strerror_'
genmake_tnc.f:(.text+0x15e): undefined reference to `nf_strerror_'
genmake_tnc.f:(.text+0x1d6): undefined reference to `nf_strerror_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Does this point to anything obvious at all?

Thanks

Jonny

jonny.williams at bristol.ac.uk
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/geography/people/jonny-h-williams