[MITgcm-support] matlab script for reading pickup files

Abhisek Chakraborty abhisek.sac at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:49:47 EDT 2014

Dear Anthony,

Are you looking for only matlab script?

I had written Fortran subroutines to read & write the restart (pickup)
files. I used these routines for data assimilation purpose. I have attached
the routines. You can have a look at those routines. (Depending on your
configuration, there may be different variables in the restart file.)

regards,
Abhisek

CHAKRABORTY*

*Scientist - "SD"Oceanic Sciences Division (*
*AOSG/EPSA)*

*Space Applications Centre*

*Indian Space Research Organization*

*Ahmedabad - 380 015*

*Gujarat, INDIA*
*Contact: +91-79-2691-6054 (O), +91-79-2686-1929(R)*