[MITgcm-support] Out of memory:?optfile for IBM AIX with complier xlf90 (michael schaferkotter)

王刚 wangg at fio.org.cn
Thu Sep 4 21:39:45 EDT 2014

Dear Michael
Thank you for your advise. I disabled the Diagnostics by setting useDiagnostics=.FALSE., in data.pkg file. However, the problem is still there. The size of my domain is not very large, I think. Here is my size.h:
  PARAMETER (
     &           sNx =  250,
     &           sNy =  80,
     &           OLx =   3,
     &           OLy =   3,
     &           nSx =   1,
     &           nSy =   1,
     &           nPx =   8,
     &           nPy =   1,
     &           Nx  = sNx*nSx*nPx,
     &           Ny  = sNy*nSy*nPy,
     &           Nr  =  50)

and DIAGNOSTICS_SIZE.h:

 PARAMETER( ndiagMax = 500 )
      PARAMETER( numlists = 10, numperlist = 50, numLevels=2*Nr )
      PARAMETER( numdiags = 10*Nr )
      PARAMETER( nRegions = 0 , sizRegMsk = 1 , nStats = 4 )
      PARAMETER( diagSt_size = 10*Nr )

Did I misunderstand your seggustion? The job goes well in a HP machine compiled by ifort.